Wednesday, August 10

My Pledge :)

So I don't really know how many people actually read this blog.  I only have eight people that follow it.  But if you do read this blog then you haven't had anything to read in the past couple of weeks.  I haven't written in awhile.  Which I hate.  I hate when I can't find anything to write about.  I hate that I have all of these ideas but when I try to get them down on paper they become muddled and make no sense to me.  Or that sometimes I don't even know where to start. Its a little discouraging when writing is what I want to do for the rest of my life but I can't even figure out what to write every day on a blog that might not get read.  So I guess I'm making a pledge to me and all of you people out there who do read this.  That I promise to write more.  I have to or I think I might just get too discouraged.  I promise to not procrastinate so much.  Which is my biggest problem trying to write. (Already I have spent three hours writing this one paragraph because I have watched television, played with a two year old, ate, and talked to like four different people. :)   But here you go, from now on I promise I will write way more than once a week.  :) So I'm going to go and find something to write about.  Because I have a lot of writing I have to do.  :)

Love you...whoever it is that is out there :)
Sydney








1 comment:

  1. Oh! the feelings are SO mutual! I love this. And you :)

    ReplyDelete