Saturday, May 7

YOU climb :)

I'm going to start this blog by saying that I really don't like the phrase "giving up."  M parents always raised me to never say "I can't", or "I give up".  So when people say they can't do something I almost get annoyed.  I know I probably shouldn't, but I do, it's hard not to.
So why can't YOU?  Why can't YOU do what YOU want?  What is holding YOU back?  What is stopping YOU?  What is standing in YOUR way?

YOU
YOU are the only thing standing in the way of what YOU want.  When YOU want something YOU have to go and get it YOUrself.  It isn't just going to come to YOU, YOU have to go get it.

I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you are standing at the bottom of a really high mountain, and what you want, your goal, is at the top.  Most people look at the immense height of the mountain and immediatly give up at the bottom.  They think, "why bother? I'll never get up there, so why should I even start?"  Other's begin to climb up and overcome the obstacles it takes to make it to the top.  But they then become content with staying half way up the mountain, happy with where they stopped. 
I hope that you wouldn't be like the people that give up and don't follow their dreams.  Who are content with never making it to the top and watching as other people trek by on the way to the top.  I hope that you would be determined.  Never losing your drive or determination.  Never giving up.  I hope you would pass by those people who gave up and trek on up the mountain to get your goal.
My advice is to never stop trekking up that mountain.  Your goals don't have to have a time limit, even if it takes you years to get up that mountain you should never give up.  Never stop reaching for your goals.  Never underestimate what you are capable of. 



Have fun climbing :)
Syd:)

No comments:

Post a Comment