Tuesday, October 19

Go find love...:)

Yesterday I went into my counselor's office to talk about my future, a conversation I'm really getting sick of considering my answer is usually...
I HAVE NO IDEA!

:) anyway now that I got that out of my system.  When my counselor asked my how important swimming was to me and my future I honestly couldn't answer.  Now if you know me, you know that swimming isn't just a sport but my life.  But when I tried to think of a way of telling this to my counselor, I couldn't come up with strong enough words.  So this is what I ended up saying,  "Uh a lot."  Intelligent aren't I?  Well after I left and went to swim, I thought up the perfect answer.  Instead of looking like an idiot and going back and trying to explain, I'll write it down so the next person that asks will understand.

Swimming is the love of my life.  I fell in love with it when I was eight years old and I didn't know what I was getting myself into.  When the kids at school picked on me, the pool was there to be my friend and keep me company.  When I fought with my parents, the pool was there to give me a hug.  When my best friend and I fought, the pool listened to me cry and complain like a friend does.  And when the boy I thought I could spend forever with broke my heart, the pool let me cry in its arms and enveloped me with a smile.  No matter what happens to me and the troubles I'm going through, the pool will always be there.  They say you'll always love your first love, and I hope they are right.  Because my first love has become a part of who I have become, Who I am, and Who I will become.  So this is my advice for today..:)  One is just try get into a pool and see what your missing out on:)  And two:  Go fall in love.  Not like, not lust.  Go find that one thing that you just cant live without doing.  Your passion life, the thing you could never live without. 
Go find it...I dare you:)

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive.  And then go and do that.  Because what the world needs is people who have come alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment