Monday, November 22

Find your Inspiration

Its been awhile since I've written, I've been pretty busy, I guess I went through a writing dry spell.  Which has been the story of my life actually.  Well let me explain. Lately I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do with the rest of my life.  Thats what happens when you grow up, everybody wants to know what your going to do with the rest of your life.  For a long time I never knew, and I still don't.  But I did realize something about my future career.  There needs to be a reason, you need to want something.  For example, if you want to be a doctor, you need to have the desire to help people.  If you want to be a chef, you shoueld have the desire to have people enjoy your food.  See I know what I want to do, I know one day I want to be a writer.  But I guess I never really found a reason for why I wanted to.  But then I figured it out.  So my purpose..because in everything there defintly should be one, is to help bring others to Christ through my writing.  I realized that no matter what I do for the rest of my life, it needs to be for the glory of God.  Now some of you might not agree, but its my way of living my life.  Inspiration kicked in last night, by finding a reason for what I want to do, I found what I really wanted.

I don't know if any of this makes sense.  But I want to tell you guys this:  Find your inspiration.  Find what makes you feel the drive, look for the reason. When you find why you want to do something, then that something will be much easier to figure out.  You can find inspiration any where,  But when you do, you'll know what you want to do. 

I love to write...I hope you'll all stay here and keep reading:)

love, Syd:)

No comments:

Post a Comment