Monday, December 6

Be like Amelia :)

Okay, so I'm going to tell you guys a story, because I do believe that is the best way to learn, from other's experience.  There once a girl...who for this story were going to call her Amelia. :)  Amelia has a best friend named...uh..Ralphie.  They wee real close friends.  One day Ralphie breaks up with his girlfriend Penelope.  Awhile after the two of them break up Amelia and Ralphie begin to like eachother.  They decide that they both dont want anything serious.  But one day out of the blue Ralphie told Amelia he just wanted to be friends.  A week later, Penelope and Ralphie were back together.  Amelia is still friends with Ralphie and Penelope, and she told us that it was hard for her and she felt like she got the short end of the stick.  Now I'm going to preface this by saying that this is my opinion.  My advice for the day is to be the strong independent woman Amelia is.  I admire her so much because she stands up for her beliefs and doesn't let anyone push her around.  I wish I could be more like her.  Don't run back to the boy that hurt you, Don't let people walk all over you and take you for granted.  When someone's mean words or actions pushes you to the ground I hope you stand up and walk away.  Don't hit back, that just shows that you care enough about someone that hurt you so to fight back.  And don't let them see you cry, It just gives them that satisfaction of hurting you.  Stand up, and turn your back and walk away with your head held high.  Because people like that shouldn't hurt you.  But if everyone boy kept promises and stood by their word...lets just say life would be different :)  When someone hurts Amelia, she doesn't let them see it, But she lets us; her friends see it.  I admire her, for being so strong.  I hope you be like Amelia :)

heheeh:)
Love always, Sydney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment