Friday, November 25

What I'm thankful for...

So I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. So you know I have to write something about always being thankful and how some people out there have way less then we do and we should always be grateful for all we have...you know la la la la....

I feel like that's what everyone posts every year...But we should all be thankful for what we have, you never know how fast it can be taken from you.  But I'll tell you what I'm thankful for :) Believe me its going to be a lot.  and maybe it will help you all see today a little differently besides football and food :)

This year I'm Thankful for...
1. God's love
2. My family :)
3. My wonderful friends, and all the people that love me :)
4. the pool :)
5. the kids in Mexico and how much they have impacted my life, I pray they all had a wonderful Thanksgiving
6. All of you, who read this
7. my job, even though its not the best, do you know how hard it is to get a job nowadays?
8. smiling
9. thanksgiving day deals online
10. that I'm almost done with first semester
11. that my parents let me live at home
12. my ever growing book shelf
13. my outlook on the world
14. the struggles I've had and what it's taught me
15. our health
16. my relationship with my brother, which has gotten way better then it was.
17. the moon and the stars
18.  this beautiful world we live in
19. falling in love
20. the little things in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment